FRAME- Return my liver! FRAME- Return my liver!

Pretty cool.

The animation and story were pretty cool, but the dodgy english subtitles stopped me from really loving this. Maybe get a translator to write them for you next time, because it seems like you put a lot of work into this and the subtitles really brought it down.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Epic awesome. I am showing this to my girlfriend.

VCM's Phoenix Wrong VCM's Phoenix Wrong

Good

This was actually well done, but it was way too short! Make another one much longer!

VampireCookieMonster responds:

thankz! sorry if it was too short, i couldn't find anymore audio on my computer, but i promise to make it longer next time :]

the Engineer the Engineer

Awesome game

Unfortunately i don't have the time to finish it yet, I'll have to come back later to do so though as this game is truly excellent. Well done to all the people involved. I see a lot of people complaining that this game is too hard and i didn't die once up to the sixth level (which I haven't tried but don't have time) so I think those people should review their strategies. Rather than trying to defend the terminal which you'll be walking away from soon anyway, build your turrets at the robot entry points, it's much easier to win that way.

Shop Empire Shop Empire

Excellent game

This is a pretty game. There are some things that could be improved, like a zoom out (or at least a layout overview type minimap or something, so you know where your space is), more shops or options even just having a few different graphics for the individual stores so you don't end up with a bunch of the same burger store. Overall though it's a great game. Really took me back to SimTower which I'm assuming inspired this? This is a great modern recreation though xD

Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

What was this?

Was this even a game? Click. Click. Click. No skill involved, no 'educated guessing'. Just click. Oh, that didnt do anything. Click here instead. All it did was slowly assemble a really badly drawn space ship. I mean, what the hell is 'interactive gaming' supposed to mean anyway? As opposed to what, games that you don't interact with?

If you want to make a game out of this, at least make it so there are different choices which assemble different things. As it is it's just a really slow, boring movie that constantly pauses and makes you guess where the play button is.

Bond, James Bond... Metalized! Bond, James Bond... Metalized!

Good

your right, james bond is still alive because of his his music, and this is way way better

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate. He'll get AIDS one day fucking all those whores...
The name's Bastard, GoreBastard!