FRAME- Return my liver! FRAME- Return my liver!

Pretty cool.

The animation and story were pretty cool, but the dodgy english subtitles stopped me from really loving this. Maybe get a translator to write them for you next time, because it seems like you put a lot of work into this and the subtitles really brought it down.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Epic awesome. I am showing this to my girlfriend.

VCM's Phoenix Wrong VCM's Phoenix Wrong

Good

This was actually well done, but it was way too short! Make another one much longer!

VampireCookieMonster responds:

thankz! sorry if it was too short, i couldn't find anymore audio on my computer, but i promise to make it longer next time :]

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Awesome.

The extra was nearly as funny as the rest of it put together! hahahaha. I'd say keep it up, but ... oh well. If you feel you want to do stuff that looks good you go for it.

Animation Play Animation Play

Not bad but could've really done with some changes

If you add music and a preloader/start button, it would be already much better to watch. The animation was alright though.

yellowbouncyball responds:

So many of you have said that this would be better with a pre-loader...... but there really isint anything to load. It should pop right up - maybe you do not understand the purpose of a preloader? I dont mind if this is streamed- and its not a project.... and i didnt add music because i didnt want to- half of you would have said it was annoying anyway - this was just practice and for fun- nothing more

Things that make me Angry Things that make me Angry

Good movie.

That used to piss me off, but then I got NoScript and disabled javascript for myspace. Now it's powerless against me. Also, it was a pretty good movie and I lol'd.

Miren2k responds:

the stickman wasnt that clever unfortunately :(

My New Grounds My New Grounds

...

Awesome.

Smart Guys Smart Guys

Hehe.

Nice and funny. Newgrounds needs more animations like this.

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

AWESOME!

This. is. AWESOME! I love you.

Madness Termination Madness Termination

Great.

This was great, and I especially liked the ending. I noticed that the link to madness day doesn't work. It does say it won't work until madness day, but its kinda past madness day.

JonBro responds:

Heh, yeah, I probably won't update that since I submitted this waaay too early... It's not even in the collection =P